Call Center Software
Call Center Software is a suite of tools that enable contact center managers and agents to effectively serve their customers. Most modern software platforms include automatic call distribution, interactive voice response, workforce management and optimization, a dialer for outbound communications, integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, multichannel queues to handle different kinds of customer communications, and reporting.
- ConVox is a modular solution consist of Switching, Application and Database servers are on single server or multiple servers, based on load requirements.
- Integrated CTI Server Inbuilt features, agent screen pop-up’s based on caller ID received and IVRS interaction of caller.
- Preview Dialing Feature providing Auto dialing from screen as per requirement by user. This features facilitates agent to view the details of number to be dialed.
- Predictive Dialing is based on pacing ratio.
- ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) is an integrated module provid-ing state-of-the-art inbound call routing capabilities to multiple agents based on business rules.
- Integrated Voice Logger Application server has inbuilt voice logging. All the incoming and outgoing calls are rec-orded. Applicable per setup.
- Scalability Solution can be scaled from 5 seats to 1000+ seats by using multiple servers.
- Disposition management feature provides the ability to set and assign various disposi-tions as per business requirement
- Reporting feature allowing access to various reports generated by system.
- Multiple Processes Feature allowing multiple processes within same server. Outbound Campaigns, Inbound pro-cess or blended. All can exist together.
- SMS and Email configuration is easier to define multiple templates and link those templates to particular disposition. Closing the call with that disposition will send the SMS to Customer Primary Number and email will send to the E-Mail ID available in the CRM fields.
- Sending SMS manually from CRM is also possible - Manual SMS option at process level can enable this feature for agents.
- Channel Restriction Channel Restriction is available at Process Level in Predictive Mode, we can define number of channels per process. System will allow only that number of channels to dial the number for that process irrespec-tive of total available channels.