Call center software
Call center software is something that maintains the relation of agents and customers. It is a system that contains so many good features to support every aspect of the contact center. This is the center to manage all communication from one platform, and create seamless customer experiences.
The best call center software will have computerized telephony integration. Choosing call center software can be hard, especially when there are loads of options available. To deploy the best call center software, ten must-have features that give you an edge over competitors, you need to look for:
1.Interactive Voice Response: With the help of this feature call center management ensures that calls are automatically classified based on certain customization. Customers can be redirected to the right agent based on their response to a pre-recorded menu.
2. A Cloud-Based approach: It works with special features like call routing, ACD, caller ID, integration with other software etc. Adopting a cloud-based approach improves the customer’s experience, adds communication channels easily, gives a solution with ease, achieves global reach and increases reliability.
3. Customer Relationship Management CRM Integration: To centralize other systems, databases and information streams, a CRM system is an important tool. Agents can offer their customers personalized support by having all information on a single platform.
4. Auto Recording: Both inbound and outbound calls are automatically recorded, which gives the flexibility to choose the recording of the calls. It is a good tool for training, compliance and complaint resolutions.
5. SMS Tracking: Through this tracking system messages can be instantly dropped to customers if they are unable to take calls. It provides delivery confirmation and monitoring of clicks on URLs.
6. AI and Automated call Distribution: To receive calls and route them to the best available agent, based on predefined routing rules, the ACD system helps the inbound call center to streamline communication, preventing overloading of call systems and ensuring that callers do not wait for too long. AI chatbots can resolve queries and also identify keywords from calls.
7. Data-rich Analytical Report: Call volumes on different days, peak hours, numbers of calls, missed and received calls, new and returning calls and other important insights are displayed by analytical reports. These reports help in evaluating the performance of agents, teams, departments as well as the whole call center.
8. Remote Readiness: Software should be easy to be remote ready. It must be dynamically scaled based including multi level IVR. Also, it enables visibility with advanced analytics and reporting.
9. Omni channel Support: Under this channel SMS, WhatsApp, email, live chat etc. services are provided to the customers for easy communication. Communication can be transferred from one channel to another without any hassle. It also allows the agent to handle all customers across channels from one interface.
10. Security: Advanced security features like advanced encryption, intruder detection, firewalls and vulnerability management systems to protect customer information should be a vital ability of software solutions.
Call centers have large volumes of confidential credentials. It must protect customers from regulatory issues.