Since 2020 most businesses have speedily espoused cloud telephony to enable remote work. When the team's customer handling can no longer come to the office, companies need a solution that can enable them to receive calls on their mobile devices at home with security and in an efficient manner. Then the organizations took the benefits of cloud telephony. Working from anywhere is not only the most basic function that this technology can perform. You can gain many more benefits from cloud telephony.
- MORE THAN JUST ANSWERING CALLS. Cloud telephony solutions can support other marketing initiatives beyond calls. This can also handle missed call campaigns and text messaging marketing, which have proved to be popular engagement tools in India. It also supports paid advertising with multi-channel or campaign-specific virtual numbers.
- EMINENCE COMMUNICATION, AT MEASURE Whether you’re running a small business or a global multinational company, you can leverage the benefits of cloud telephony to reliably deliver high voice quality and reduced latency. There is no need to buy bigger infrastructure as the cloud platform can easily be scaled to put up any number of agents. You can also easily upscale for seasonal needs of high volume like at sale times or festivals.
- BETTER THAN EPABX SYSTEMS This telephony system is quick to install and easy to use, unlike PBX systems that need routers and wires. Cloud telephony needs only an internet connection and you can use your existing landline or mobile devices to make calls. Moreover, set-up takes less than an hour, whereas EPABX systems would take days. The benefits of cloud telephony do not require extra infrastructure.
- ENTERPRISE-GRADE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL TEAMS A significant part of work in various industries is done by field employees. Today, most field staff use their mobiles to make calls to customers. Some of them need to maintain two mobile devices to separate work from personal calls. With cloud telephony, everyone who requires to intermingle with customers can have access to this technology in your organization. Agents for field sales, delivery personnel, pop-up shops and promotions and event teams make use of the benefits of cloud telephony systems.
- BETTER VISIBILITY AND DATA SECURITY WITH INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY Cloud telephony shows visibility capturing the operational data automatically such as call volumes, channels of incoming calls, the timing, duration and response time of calls, duration of calls, the average number of calls each employee makes etc., All calls in the cloud telephony are made through a virtual number and your organization’s staff will not have access to your customer’s data, hence, their data is secured. This system also helps in enhancing productivity with
- Saving employees time to handle more queries
- Ensuring activities on time
- Improvement in rates of conversion
- Automation of repetitive processes
- Better prominence into day-to-day operations
In general, there are numerous benefits of cloud telephony including tools of best-in-class communication. It helps to improve automatic updates of your product and gives you simple ways to make instant changes. This enables operations leaders to monitor the level of service agreement compliance, make data-driven strategic decisions, supervise and train agents, as well as preserve records in case of customer disputes later.